● Application process takes up to 3-business days. We will call you as soon as we know if the application is approved or denied.
● Application fee is $40.00 for singles and $70.00 for legally married, fee is non-refundable and must be paid with cash or a money order.
● If married but do not have the same last name you will be required to pay for 2 single applications or provide a marriage certificate.
● Each person 18 years of age or older that will be living in the property will have to fill out their own application.
● All applicants will be screened for the following: credit check, criminal background, rental history and job duration. If you owe a previous landlord, utility company or have any evictions you will not be eligible to rent from us.
● Applicants can not have any misdemeanors within the last 5 years.
● Applicants can not have any felonies within the last 10 years. (Applicants will be automatically denied if the offense is-Assault, Sexual Assault, Burglary, Robbery, Evading Arrest, Criminal Trespassing or Drug Related. All other are at the discretion of the property manager.)
● We will not lease to anyone under the age of 18.
● Monthly gross salary must be 3 times the rent (before taxes).
● Please provide copies of your last months total income (paystubs, disability awards letter, child support, government assistance, etc.).
● Photo Identification and Social Security Card is required for all persons over the age of 18.
● Renters Insurance is Required.
● On properties that allow pets, there is a $300 non-refundable pet fee per pet (limit 2). No aggressive breeds will be allowed and no snakes. Proof of current shot records are required upon application approval.
● Deposits (security and pet) and first month's rent must be paid with money order or cashier's check. All deposits must be paid in full before move in.
● We must have account numbers for water, gas & electricity prior to signing the lease.
● Upon approval, you will be asked to bring in your security deposit. This will hold the property for up to 2 weeks. At this point your deposit is not refundable.
● For your health and safety, all of our properties are non-smoking.